This gorgeous kit contains everything you need to create this adorable woodland scene.
Using lovely mottled felts, this kit focuses on appliqué and a variety of stitches to build the scene. Great for beginners, the design builds quickly to keep you motivated, and the instructions are thorough to help you through each step.
Our kits also contain variation options in the instructions, for anyone looking to stretch their skills or personalise the design to suit your taste.
Woodland scene hoop art
- Main fabric, appliqué fabrics and backing fabric for your hoop
- 6 DMC stranded threads (including two variegated threads)
- 1 DMC pearl thread
- 4 packs of beads
- 6 inch embroidery hoop
- Hand dyed cotton chenille thread
- Ancillary items including needles, pins, Bondaweb, graphite paper and card bobbins to store left over threads
- A set of fully illustrated instructions including variation options
- Appliqué using Bondaweb and blanket stitch
- Stitches including fly stitch, split stitch, brick stitch and french knots
- Sewing on beads
- Using an embroidery hoop and mounting your work afterwards